The Three Little Pigs are Disney Comics characters.
A well-known version of the story is an award-winning 1933 "Silly Symphony" cartoon, produced by Walt Disney. The production cast the title characters as Fifer Pig, Fiddler Pig, and Practical Pig. The first two are depicted as both frivolous and arrogant.
The first little pig builds a house of straw, but a wolf blows it down and eats the pig. The second pig builds a house of sticks, but with the same ultimate result. Each exchange between wolf and pig features ringing proverbial phrases, namely "Little pig, little pig, let me in", "not by the hair on my chinny chin chin", "then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down."
The third pig builds a house of hard bricks. The wolf cannot huff and puff hard enough to blow the house down. He attempts to trick the third little pig out of the house, but the pig outsmarts him at every turn. Finally, the wolf resolves to come down the chimney, whereupon the pig boils a pot of water into which the wolf plunges, at which point the pig quickly covers the pot and cooks the wolf for supper.
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 264 - "Apple Pie Guy"
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 266 - "Surprise Party"
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 267 - "Hole in One Fun"
- Walt Disney Comics Digest 1
- Walt Disney Comics Digest 2 (name only)
- Walt Disney Comics Digest 41
- Walt Disney's Christmas Parade (Dell) 1
- Walt Disney's Christmas Parade (Dell) 2
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 264
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 550
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 580
- Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 633